Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pictures they inspire words - For Elecktrum on Fanfiction.

So I was looking around on Pinterest which lead me to deviantart.com And I came across this picture, which inspired me to write a small paragraph of Narnian fanfiction. I play as you might say in the Fanfiction Authoress Elecktrum's sandbox sometimes.

For Elecktrum

  Surrounded a remake by Hellstern

They hurried through the tunnel and out thought the sunlit doorway ahead. As they reached the land, out of the gloom drew close the grey-faced men.

Quickly stooping down, Peter drew a circle around them in the circle with the dagger Edmund had made for him, before drawing Rhindon from its sheath. The circle glowed faintly blue. Behind him, Edmund drew his own dagger of blue river steel. “I’ve got us covered, Peter.” With the other hand he drew Lucy close. 

And they waited....

1 comment:

elecktrum said...

Oh, wow, Honeybunny, that's great! Even though it's just a quick glimpse of a greater story, it's very dramatic and there's a definite sense of tension and excitement as the Kings set up their defenses. You make me wish for more!